General terms and conditions
- Cancellation of trainings on demand
When an assignment is cancelled by a client, we communicate with the client to come to a solution of the problem. A general principle here is that the sooner the cancellation takes place, the more flexible we can be in the use of any cancellation fees.
2. Cancellation of open training courses
- Registration for a training course is only valid if it is done via the online form on our website.
- Free cancellation of the registration is possible during fourteen days after registration.
- In case of cancellation up to 1 week before the start of the course, 30% of the costs for participation will be charged.
- In case of cancellation less than 1 week before the start of the course, 90% of the costs for participation will be charged.
The following cancellation conditions apply to the ‘Socratic dialogue facilitators training’:
- In case of cancellation less than one month before the start of the course, 100% of the participation fee will be charged.
- In case of cancellation more than one month but less than two months before the start of the course, 50% of the participation fee will be charged.
- If the registration date is more than two months before the start of the course and the cancellation is made within 14 days, 30% of the participation fee will be charged.
- A registrant has the right at all times to let someone else participate in a training course in his or her place.
3. Term of payment for the ‘Socratic dialogue facilitators training’
Those who do not wish to pay the full amount due for the training at once can request a term of payment. This is done by e-mail via the website. The first payment concerns an amount of 200€ and must be paid within two weeks after receipt of the invoice. A second payment of 550€ must be paid within 6 weeks after receipt of the invoice. The third payment concerns the remaining amount and must be paid 1 month before the start of the training.
4. Cancellation of in-house open trainings
It is possible that an open training is cancelled due to force majeure or insufficient participants. In that case, the client has the possibility to register for a next session with the same title. In this case, the discounts and amounts granted remain valid, even if the registration fee increases. If the customer does not wish to participate in a subsequent session, the amount already transferred will be refunded.
5. Property materials
The syllabi that come with the training are for the student’s own use. It is not allowed to publish material from readers and workbooks in book form or to make it available to third parties via the internet.