This program consists of series of sessions of 1 hour each. You can organize this yourself according to your own possibilities, both offline and online (via Zoom). In this process Kristof Van Rossem will be coaching you to reach the objectives you set yourself. You will have Socratic conversations with him. You will do exercises in decision making skills, logical thinking, argumentation and reasoning, sharpness in formulation, convincing your conversation partner etc. In between the sessions, you will get some ‘homework’ : exercises to improve your thinking competencies.
The style of the training is Socratic. It is based on the German interpretation of the Socratic Dialogue tradition which is inspired by the philosophy of Kant and Nelson. In concrete, this means that you will learn how to be sharp in your observations of what happens, in your assertions about what happens and in your arguments to sustain these assertions.
The cost of this coaching process depends on the intensity and the frequency of the sessions. The regular price for a session is 80 euro an hour. If you engage yourself for a series of (2X) 5 sessions, the price is 70 euro per session.
If you want to try it out first before engaging yourself, you can have a first free try-out session.
Are you interested? Please call or send a message to Kristof and/or register by clicking on the button below.
Here are some skills that you can acquire in this program:
- You are alert and witty in your comments
- You are your (more) aware of your beliefs, your arguments and your assumptions
- You master the influence on/of interlocutors in expressing your beliefs
- Your influence in an interview is bigger
- You can listen carefully and sensitively
- You are flexible in mind: you have no fixed ideas anymore.
- You control your emotions as much as necessary
- You question the quality of your own and someone else’s arguments
- You can identify problematic reasoning in a speech
- You are more immune to nonsense