Policy Planning/ Development of Mission- and Vision
Do you recognize yourself in one of these statements?
- Your organization or department is undergoing a merger process and you want to do right to all objectives of those involved.
- You need to recharge your batteries or to reflect on where it all started in your organization.
- You want to systematically reflect with your colleagues or employees about the mission and the objectives you work with.
- You want to coordinate the different views of employees about what is important in their work
Then this program is what you are looking for!
We design a specific program for your organization after we had an intake with you. Through some exercises and constructive dialogue we can help to reformulate :
- The vision of the organization on how they look at a person, the society and the place of the organization therein
- the mission as ‘identity card’ of the organization
- the strategic goals within a broad time span
- the operational or tactical goals within a shorter period
The vision of the participants on the quality and essence of their work are the basis of policy planning. This participatory approach ensures that it the result is sustainable and efficient.
The style is also socratic :
A critical examination of your own values and beliefs provides the basis for the joint vision.
We provide ‘tools’ to ‘measure’ the results yourself.